If your dog’s safety is at risk, give us a call at 423-870-7740. We want to help by offering free boarding to current customers whose dogs need a safe place to be while their families are dealing with COVID-19 and tornado emergencies.
· We need to have current shot records on file
· Dogs cannot be younger than 4 months
· Dogs over 8 months must be spayed or neutered
· Special procedures must be taken to protect against exposure
· Our ability to provide care may be affected by our staff’s continued health
We could not bear it if one of “our” dogs was suffering when we could help. Please let us know how we can.